The primary role of Corporate Communications Unit is as a focal point for Ministry in the delivery and dissemination of information, increasing the Ministry’s corporate image, public relations, media , complaints management and customer service.
- To provide effective and efficient public relation services;
- To ensure Ministry’s image enhancement through effective and efficient public relation delivery system; and
- To widen the job scope and public relation’s role in fulfilling the needs of its clients and stakeholders.
- Branding and maintaining Ministry’s positive image.
- Implementing and maintaining good relations and rapport with mass media, all agencies under Ministry through professional public relations approach.
- Coordinating publicity and media coverage for Ministry.
- Assisting in handling events (Event Management ), visitors and acting as an exhibitions coordinator.
- Planning and managing Ministry’s portal and publications such as Annual Reports, brochures, pamphlets, photography and other documentations.
- Managing public relation and strategical planning with media to convey information effectively and timeliness of overall ministry’s objective.
- Manage feedback and issues which involve ministry’s image and good relationship with media also to correct about wrong coverage and perception.
- Act as well as a coordinator media officer and to be part of the management in the ministry.
Act asa coordinator for Public Complaints / Customer.
- Responsible for protocol through Event Management for ministries concerned.
We promise and committ to provide efficiently, professionally, ethically and friendly services to our customer in the following:
- Monitoring issues / feedback about the ministry in local newspapers and internet, make paper cuttings about the issues, record and distribute for daily information for the ministry management;
- Taking immediate action to complaints / respond within 3 days;
- Monitoring contents of information in Ministry’s Portal and updating once a week;
- Coordinating compilation of Ministry’s annual activities, in the month of January every year; and
- Ensuring Ministry’s promotion / publicity planning to be executed as scheduled.